Do you prefer to use ebay or craigslist?

ARgal

Asked by ARgal at 5:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends on what I'm looking for. I hate waiting around for stuff on Ebay, so often times I will just buy on Craigslist. However, Ebay has a LOT more of a selection..
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• CL. I hate waiting, I hate the whole "scam" threat, even though it might not be as rampant now... but the whole waiting thing. lol.
    If they're nearby and I can use it asap... Yay!
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Craigslist hands down!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 5:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Craigslist, because I like giving things FREE to others who can use them. For example, my kids' clothing and toys.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 5:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• depends on what i am looking for and if i am willing to wait for it.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 5:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I used to prefer ebay until somehow I keep getting unauthorized charges from ebay. Right now my bank account is frozen, and I've tried to contact ebay but have gotten no response, and you can't call them...only email them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 5:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I like both. Ebay because it has more selection but I have had some trouble of paying for and not getting things on there and waiting months to get my money back and a couple times never getting a refund. I use cragslist to sale things. I've sold a lot of baby items on there. My town also has a website that has a trading post for only people in my town. I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on there too.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I use ebay. I have never actually used Craigslist but maybe I will try it out next time!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010