Foreclosed home

We just purchased a foreclosed home and the bathtub in the master is cracked. My husband and I both don't take baths so we want to pull out the tub and a put in a dual shower. Any of you ladies done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No but it sounds nice, except double the cleaning.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• YEAH IT DOES SOUND NICE. i HOPE IT TURNS OUT GOOD
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• When we bought our bank owned home (about a year and a half ago) we had to redo the bathroom as the floor had issues. We put in a new deep bathtub because I love baths. Pulling out a tub can be a pain, but Lowes has some great shower stalls complete with walls etc and we redid the other bathroom ourselves without to much trouble. The only thing woth the dual shower is how comfortable are you and DH with doing the plumbing work. If you feel confidnet that you can do that then I say go for it!
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 3:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010