Toddler and Pregnant

Since I got into my second trimester my toddler seems to be SUPER attatchd to me. I am not showing because of my weight and we've kinda told him that theres a baby tho he probaly really doesnt understand. But idk when we first found I was pregnant my boyfriends daughter wouldnt leave him alone for like 2 weeks and shes only 3 then my son started attatcing himself to me for the same amount of time but we figured it was just our kids. but now that theres more baby talk and such my son will not leave me alone! he wants to sleep in my lap, sit on me while hes eating or anyting, wants to jump and play. and not that i dont love it. I love playin with my son but its exhausting! is this normal?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 5:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it is normal. i also have a 2 and a half yo son, an prego with my 2nd baby. hes super active wants to play rough, an hug an love me. but im always tired, from the beginning to now-im 36 weeks. i nvr really experienced a boost of energy for a long period of time in my 2nd trimester. but i try to play with him, an pay as much attention to him as much as possible. super tired-an all. bc i kno when my daughter comes, i wont have alot of time to pal around with him- so i like to pay him as much attention now =)
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think you are suppose to have lots of energy in your second trimester. Perhaps you are different. Your dr. should check you for anemia. Anemia, loss of iron, will exhaust you and leave you short of breath. Your son sounds adorable.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Is it normal to be tired it depends on the person and the life style. As for clingy toddler. I have two and I am expecting our third little one and my 2 year old is very attached to me now that were expecting but I think that he is getting use to the idea now. Knowing that he will have another sibling to play with soon.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 6:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Children have a way of senses things like mommy having a baby in her tummy. Its weird I know, but true.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010