EVER CATCH YOURSELF SINGING SONGS FROM THE SHOUWS THEY WATCH?

ok so i almost catch myself singing dora, blues clues, spongebob, olivia, and many more..lol not only that but i know the whole song by heart.. i just laugh it off.. ever happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do that all the time! And sometimes randomly in the car.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes! LOL

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• all the dang time! i always have one stuck in my head. today it was land before time.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• always lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yep, all the time. It's funny when other people's kids see me singing the kid songs. They get wide-eyed. They probably think I'm a weirdo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• YESSS I sing to Spongebob and the Fresh Beat Band all the time haha.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• my answer...

do do do do, ,,,,do do do do, elmos world
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Once I caught myself humming the theme from Thomas The Tank Engine at work. Can we say "EMBARRASSING" ????? LOL
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• iCarly. Didn't help that they used to play it all the time on kids' radio too.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I've had the theme to Hannah Montana (Best of Both Worlds) stuck in my head for over a week thanks to my dd insisting on watching a couple episodes while I was in the room.  It's driving me nuts.  I was also singing the theme to iCarly the other day.

I've also caught myself singing the Dora theme and Max & Ruby because my 4yo watches them all the time.

And, let's not forget Spongebob because that's on all the time in our house.  When I'm being silly with my 4yo I start singing it.  It gets her attention right away, lol.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010