ANY MOMS OUT THERE THAT OWN AN XBOX AND PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2?

just curious i do own my own xbox and my husband owns his..lol we both have a copy of that game and it is awesome... just for fun who plays it too? maybe not just for that system but any others? ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol...SO has it...but I have never played it. I have only watched him play it, I really don't get into video games that much, but he does have a ghostbusters game that I love..
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• my man is addicted to that game for ps3 and is always trying to get me to play it.... lol I just dont like playing it around him... he talks to much (go right, hide down there... you need to be more tatical.. lol)
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My husband has it. We also have a Wii that i play Mario on but with 3 kids its very rare that we ever play.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We don't have an xbox >:( I wish we had one, and a PS3. The Wii is the only new-generation console we own.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have an xbox 360, i havent played COD Modern Warfare yet but i enjoy left 4 dead 1 and 2. I also enjoy Gears of War 2 and Ghostbusters.
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 6:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have it but I can't play I suck! for some reason my thumbs don't work well together. But I do play other games. Not online, what is your gamertag? Mine is Bungeecord
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 6:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• we have it here and ummmm....don't my bag
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• at CLAUDIOMOM my gamer tag is LaDyM3rK
    ABBY90

Answer by ABBY90 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010