where can you buy castor oil and how much is it?

no bashing please:) its just a question!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bought mine at CVS I think it was $3 for the little bottle. that was about 3 years ago though
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You should be able to buy it at any drugstore, such as Walgreens or CVS. I'm not sure how much it costs. It usually comes in a bottle.

caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• grocery or drug store- buy the tasteless kind- and mix it with something like ice cream so that you don't gag.
    it's about 1.50-3.00 depending on where you buy it. Be prepared for a shitstorm.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• price of castor oil.............................. $3
    price of juice to drink it with..............$2
    price of a package of toilet paper....$7
    ----
    Shitting yourself for 2 days straight... PRICELESS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• @ sleepingbeautee~ You should really watch those comments of yours, or at least give a disclaimer warning us not to take a drink of anything before reading! I just shot seltzer water out my nose! And though my sinuses are nice and clear, I do not wish to repeat the process again any time soon.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I bet you are feeling refreshed now though :p

Here is the disclaimer....

Sleeping Beautee has been known to be ridiculously blunt and sometimes it is funny. Please take note when you see any answers from her...that her answers might cause you to spit whatever liquid you are consuming onto your computer screen! She also causes random farting and belches.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Drug store or grocery store. 43. Holding ontoto toilet for dearlife 2 days straight= sore butt.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• This is not meant to be bashing but castor oil is no longer recommended. It can cause dehydration, diarhea, and other complications. All of which you do not need if you do go into labor.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thank you! see, THAT is what I am talking about... just give a brief disclaimer, which generally gives time to swallow.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010