Um, hello coupon people?

How about printing up some coupons for items besides junk food, condiments, over-priced hair products & leg shavers, restaurants more than fifty miles away, and 9 volt batteries? How about practical things like tampons, non-cocktail fruit juice, organic fruits & veggies?

yogapantz

Asked by yogapantz at 5:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Shopping

• Amen.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Well, fruit and veggie coupons are rare because they aren't from a manufacturer. Plus, it goes by weight and with the fluctuation of prices,and the price differential from state to state it might be hard. It would be nice, though! I always get coupons for tampons/pads, organic juices, thing like that. Where do you look for your coupons? There is a site I visit called Moneysavingmom.com, and she's always posting the best deals and printable coupons. Just the other day, she posted a link for a special on organic lollipops. She eats fairly healthy and shops for a lot of organic and health food, and she always knows EVERY freakin' deal for every grocery store in the country. You should check it out.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes Please!!!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LOL, I find plenty of maxi coupons.
    A good solution is to email companies that make products you like and ask for coupons.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I clip from the Sunday paper. That's where I find my things like the toiletries we use. I also have printed things off of couponmom.com
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 6:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I agree! Most company's will email you coupons if you take the time to visit and join there website. By doing so you get coupons to the products you use most often. I made up a email just for this reason. This way my everyday email don't get flooded with spam.
    mommie83

Answer by mommie83 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't eat organic, but I agree with everything else. I suggest... http://www.ppgazette.com/
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have coupons for all the things you've asked for - you need to get a wider circulated newspaper. If that still doesn't help you, find a coupon train where you can swap for the organics from areas that have more of them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Trains are an excellent way to trade your unwanted coupons for coupons you can use. Here is another great site
    http://www.grocerycouponguide.com/articles/coupon-newsletters-promotions/
    jddrake26

Answer by jddrake26 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 30, 2010