I need a job where I can work at home. I

I know a little about the internet but not much are there jobs out there for me/

MBax

Asked by MBax at 6:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Money & Work

• If you're interested, I have put together a Blog of work at home ideas. You can find that link on my profile page here at Cafemom. I always recommend eBay before anything else though!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm not sure what you are looking for, but I am a mom of 2 and wife to hubby that travels alot! I have tried other home businesses that were not it for me and finally came across Gold Canyon Candles! I love this business because its fun, easy and pretty profitable. Plus I enrolled for a very low fee, and received that amount back because of my sales, plus got free product. Gold Canyon has so many incentives, its awesome! I work w/ a great team full of support and training! I would love to tell you more. I worked yesterday for 2 hours and made $80. Can't beat it! Check us out at www.mygc.com/tiffanysmith.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would love to share with you what I do look at my profile all the info is there PM me if your intrested
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 8:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• There is actually more out there than people realize. You do have to weed through a lot but there ARE great opportunities out there. I'd love to share with you what I do and see if it would be a good fit for you as well and you can also go to www.wahm.com for TONS of great leads, advice and tips.

Good Luck :-)
    (My profile has info on what I do)
    ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 10:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm an Independent Beachbody coach--message me if you want more information on how to become both physically and financially fit.

Best Wishes
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 1:46 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with three lines of business; I am doing lead generation for a sales and service organization; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:25 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• I'm a distributor for Mia Bella candles,bath and beauty products and love love the clean burning natural candles, they smell up my home! AlsoI'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:40 AM on Aug. 11, 2011