Anyone do a complete overhaul of your pantry for allergy babies?

My kids are allergic to milk, the baby possibly wheat... Allergies are high in my family. I am doing a complete overhaul of the food in the house. There's a great health food store, that my grandparents use and the owner is good friends with my mom so she is a great help to me. But how long did it take you and dad to get used to the new diet? As well as your babies? Changing from whole milk to goats milk for my toddler. And eliminating wheat products for the baby....which is a lot.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 6:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• Ive never had to go through this... me and the kids are not allergic to anything. I have however gotten very used to reading food labels because of the kids at daycare having allergies. My god daughter also has a lot of allergies so when she is here I have to make sure I am paying attention to the labels at home. She has her own little shelf of snack stuff here.
    I would imagine that once you eliminated everything and came up with a few creative recipies, everyone would adjust pretty well.

Good Luck!
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 8:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010