Dirty laundry-so to speak....

Wouldn't you love to tell everyone on here,if you don't want people to possibly give you an answer you might not like,then don't ask it on a public forum?! I've seen way too many ladies upset because someone gets huffy with them over something they said! We are all women with different lives. Its very unlikely you'll even get TWO of us to agree on anything! So...if you wouldn't walk up to a stranger on the street and ask it,maybe censor yourself on here,or suffer the slings and arrows! lol

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I also agree. I think of it as, I wouldn't give any advice on here that I wouldn't give to a real life friend if they asked me.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i agree and dissagree..while agree that you shouldn't ask a question if you dont want answers..i do feel that those answering the questions should do so in a kind and respectful manner....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 6:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I agree 100%
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 6:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• If we could all be respectful and give a well thought out answer - even if it is to the negative this would be a Great site!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We should be able to ask anything and receive repectfully answers, not hurtfully ones.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I kinda agree, but I don't agree with the "getting huffy" Just because you disagree with someone doesn't give you the right to be a b*tch, and boy are there a lot of them on here!
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Even if you don't agree, you don't have to be rude and disrescpectful to a perfect stranger...... Also, I'm assuming this question is steming off my rant about Sara... Ehh... Whatever! I disagree. Some people need genuine advice/help and not for some bitch in a bad mood to make you feel worse.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010