False Allegations Of Abuse/Neglect During/After Custody/Divorce Proceedings

Have any of you had to cope with this? On either side (Being accused, or the accuser)... How did your case play out?

Ex is pulling whacky crap, even though is violation of court order, and unhappy about the current visitation schedule, although it was expressly agreed to... Threats were made, and I just don't have the energy for it anymore!!!

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 6:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• My adopted son's BM tried to accuse us of neglecting our children and even had CPS go out to our home to investigate.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I know a woman who had her son taken away by her husband. When she filed an emergency hearing to try and get him back (which she didn't...and 2 years later still doesn't have custody of him) she came out of left field saying that her son's father had inappropriately touched her older two kids, who were girls. Come to find out, she was COACHING them to say it. But without proof, the court threw out her allegations. Quite literally said "do you have proof" she said "no" and they said "then it's inadmissible in this case" and that was that.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I am not particularly concerned about him gaining custody- not with the evidence I have... just the headache this could cause.
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010