What have you done for fun this summer?

beautyoperator

Asked by beautyoperator at 6:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well, my husband's Union picnic was Saturday, and it was a blast, I've been swimming 100+ laps on weekdays, riding my bike, and walking at the beach. Nothing spectacular yet, but it's been a pretty peaceful start to summer.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Last week we spent the week in Sun River, a popular vacation spot in Oregon. We rented two houses with my side of the family. We did A LOT of swimming and biking there.

This weekend we went to a local Balloon festival and watched the hot air balloons and a car show.

We've been BBQing a lot, walking a lot, going to parks a lot, swiming....
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 6:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• swam in our new pool with the kids!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 6:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• the boys are in gymnastics, and swim lessons. we took a weekend trip to Sacramento, they enjoyed a week long "camp". We still plan to hit the lake a few times and go camping.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Summer hasn't really started here yet, so not much going on.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My friend and I both have kids the same age, so we got season passes to the local water park and have been taking them there a lot. Also the weather is starting to warm up, so we just started going to the lake with the jet skis.DS is 4 now and is in love with riding on the jet ski, he tells his dad to "speed it up bro!" lol He's going to give me a heart attack, I already know it. He's a adrenaline junky speed freak!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 6:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We've been to Mississippi, Arkansas, Lousisiana and TN (we live in Alabama). We've been to a few zoos and science musuems. My 2 yr old has loved it so far! :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• So far I've been to the Oregon Coast. Hoping to go back soon. The weekend of the 25th. We'll be flying out to Oklahoma to see some family.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I've been out for lunch with a number of friends.

Answer by Bmat at 7:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We've gone to Chicago, spent a few weekends at the drive in, gone on a couple of nature walks.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010