10 month old throwing tantrums?

my son is 9, almost 10 months old, he has been walking for almost 3 months now. he can talk, say things like, more, yes, no, hi, bye, that kind of thing, and recently for the past 3 weeks or so, has been throwing temper tantrums, like, he will go for somthing he has been told a million times not to touch, like an outlit, and I will say, "no, no, coley, and he will look at me, smile, and keep going at it, so than, I'll get stern, "no,no!" and he will stop and stare at me, with a grumpy face, than go back for it. third try, I yell, "NO NO!" and remove him, he will start SCREAMING HIS FACE OFF, smacking me, yelling, NO in my face... or I'll grab his hand and try to walk him away from it, and he will throw himself on the ground, rip his hand out of mine, and start screaming and kicking and clawing his own face. Im at a loss, he see's a development coach once a week, to check for symptoms of late development,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• CONT'
    Test for things like autism, thats her job, its a 5 year program, and he tracks his development, I also have been going to parenting classes since pregnancy, because I am a young single mother, and I could use all the advice I get. I called his doctor today, and he said just to ignore it, and be stern, and while I agree with that advice I feel he may be pushing me off not believing my story, or thinking Im am just a young mother with little patients, and making the problem seem worse than it is, but I'm not. he is doing things that his 2 year old cousin does. please help me, I need advice, or maybe and insite on why he is behaving the way he is. does anyone hvae ideas, or simular thigs happening to them, and there children?
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 6:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010