whats your favoriter place to go shopping for bikinis, keep in mind i have really big boobies, 42dd but i am really short too and not. . . big. . so to say.

emleejanedom

Asked by emleejanedom at 6:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Maybe Lane Bryant? I'm a 34 G and have the same issue, but I'm tall
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• thank you, its hard to shop for me, my girlfriend is very tall and we seem to have the same problems in different areas, they make things for average size women, what about the rest of us!!!
    emleejanedom

Comment by emleejanedom (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I found this site, it seems that a bikini with underwire would probably support the best, rather than a triangle shaped piece of fabric lol

http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear/bikinis

GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 7:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Have you tried victoria's secret?? They have more online than they do in the stores.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• hmmm, sorry no tips for ya. I would search online for a specialty retailer so you get a great fit! :D
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 7:23 AM on Jun. 29, 2010