Is it me or is this just kind of ridiculous?

CafeMom deleted your question titled "Bump It" because it was not in keeping with the Answers section philosophy: CafeMom Answers is a place to ask questions and get answers. It is a place to help each other and learn things.

You did not lose any Credits at this time, but you may for future questions deleted by CafeMom.

Thanks for participating in Answers. Check out the Phi Beta Mama Group for Answers tips: http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866/forums/read/11664303/How_to_Write_a_Good_Question

I wasn't doing anything but having fun so I don't know why they deleted my question. This site is becoming far less fun. I answer questions but I don't wanna give someone a bs answer just to get points...I like the point system but...........so bump this question if you like it and I'll vote your answer up! lol, I want my points!

worriedmommy600

Asked by worriedmommy600 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sorry,out of bumps!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• they made it this way and now dont want people trying to get bonus points? kinda dumb.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i do not like this point system ...
    but i will bump this.

what question did you ask?
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I just asked a question saying "Bump it" so that you all could use your bumps and I voted whoever bumped me up....that way we could all get points. There aren't always questions with advice I could give and I don't wanna give some BS answer to someone just to get points. THough now I might make up stupid questions that people could answer dumb things to.....lol
    worriedmommy600

Comment by worriedmommy600 (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• This whole new Answers thing is stupid!! When are they going to get the message?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• This whole points system is CRAZY!
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• They talked about it for 2 days in the answer group and asked for feedback first. People have been voicing their opinion on the subject since yesterday. You can't really complain about the rules if you aren't bothering to help make them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Why are you upset? You didn't ask a question in the "question" category, and you are mad that it got deleted. If you want to play a game to get point go to the games section.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 7:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• not real sure of what you are talking about sorry
    jessle

Answer by jessle at 8:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Bump :)
    MamaCharity

Answer by MamaCharity at 8:28 PM on Jun. 28, 2010