feeling pressure in lower abdomen during first trimester?

i dont remember having this feeling with my first two children....anyone else have this? i remember the sharp pain now and then...(ligaments) i remember the sore boobs and the morning sickness all too well..but the pressure this early on is new...now late in the preg ya...what do you think?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 7:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it's probably cause the baby is really low lying or at least that is what my doc said cause this is my second and when I was in my first tri I felt a lot of pressure and had problems laying certain ways he was so low the uterus was pushing on my nerves down there. It's probably what it is if your worried ask your doc but that's what my doc told me. good luck.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• idk but i have the same problem but only some days i hope you get a answer thats helps cos id really like to know too
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010