obama relate to bush and chaney?

Turns out, he's a distant cousin of both Dick Cheney and George Bush. Does anyone else ever wonder if he is a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think this type of talk is the same as all the rumours going around about him being a Muslim. Just because someone's middle name is Hussein or he is related to someone, does not make him a liar or a 'wolf'
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 2:37 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• LOL
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 2:52 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• First of all, I think it is another rumor. Second of all, he is no sheep. He is clearly a wolf in sheeps clothing. Regardless of who he is related to.
    Carebear38

Answer by Carebear38 at 9:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I know he is not part of the axis of evil some try to place him in. Fearmongering will not heal this nation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• No, but putting him in the white house certainly won't either.
    Carebear38

Answer by Carebear38 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I think we are all distant cousins of everyone else. I checked Snopes, nothing yet on if it is a rumor or not about Obama and Bush.
    Mom4Gma2

Answer by Mom4Gma2 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I don't really wonder. I am pretty sure of it. I may be wrong but that is my gut and I can't ignore it. I hope he is all he seems to be but I think he isn't what he seems to be.
    Anonymous

• Carebear, what exactly are you insinuating?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Checked out snopes.com, couldn't find that out yet, but I doubt it. Of course he's a wolf in sheeps clothing, he's a liberal! God help us all if he ends up elected!
    juniper77

Answer by juniper77 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I am not insinuating anything other than I don't like Obama. I don't like McCain either, but that is who I will be voting for since who I liked isn't running anymore.

Back to the topic, None of them are related to each other.
    Carebear38

Answer by Carebear38 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2008