I am 34 weeks pregnant. Is there any one else so uncomfortable with their pregnancy that they can hardly walk??

I have never been on bed rest with any of my other kids but with this one the only time I am comfortable is if I am laying down or have my feet up. I hate this and I have so much to do!! Any one else out there having problems? I know I am just venting.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh you sound like me with my first! Thank goodness he was my first LOL! I was HUGE and miserable. I could not even stand long enough to do the dishes. Thank goodness he came at 37 weeks (and was 9 lbs! I'm sure I was 37 weeks, we had used an ovulation predictor, and I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks)
    Hang in there! Maybe this one will be ready to come out soon!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• your almost there girl hand in there...and try to rest while you can...it is just your bodies way of telling you to slow down....remember once that baby comes you wont be resting anytime soon..so rest up....
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have been there. This time so far is a little easier. (knocking on wood) Im just a couple weeks from where you are. Best advice I can give is take it easy and rest.
    mommie83

Answer by mommie83 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm 33w2d and I feel your pain! My pelvis has been killing me and there are many times throughout the day where she is just in the wrong position and I can't bend over :( Luckily I can spend a lot of the day laying on the couch and just generally taking it easy. Good luck hon!
    kameka

Answer by kameka at 10:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010