Oil, greed, and government lies?

I'm not as politically informed as i would like to be. But my brother sent me this video and i would like everyone's opinions.

Ladies, please state your opinion without bashing anyone. We're all adults here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMkXA6kqNsw

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 7:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• things like this don't happen on accident, there is to much proof that the government planned this. those that had a lot of stock in bp sold all of there stock right before the oil spill what does that have to say??
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 7:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 7:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• things like this don't happen on accident, there is to much proof that the government planned this.

***
    Really? If you truly believe that our government planned this, then why do you continue to live in this country?! I mean, I assume you also think 9/11 was an inside job?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LoriKeet
    I believe 911 was an inside job but i still live in this country and my husband serves for this country and also believes it was an inside job.

The only way to change it is to stay. Leaving it solves nothing, nor does it make us any safer.
    outstandingLove

Comment by outstandingLove (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010