What would u do?

If you were dating a guy for 2 years and you drove past his house and saw a chick's car there, how would u react? Especially, when he calls to *find* out where you are beforehand..and then asks u to move in the night before. What would u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Relationships

• ask him about the girl who was at his house.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would defenitely ask him who was there and why!

Answer by older at 7:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would have gone into his house and found out who she was.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It could have been innocent. But I sure wouldn't move in with him if I doubted him.

Answer by Bmat at 7:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Hmmm...if you were driving by his house to check on him, that probably means he's given you reason to doubt him. I'd confront him and I would NOT move in with him
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'd ask him who was there, and why. Listen to your gut, sounds like there were trust issues before this incident.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i would ask him, you wont know until you ask, but that doesnt mean he will tell you the truth...good luck
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i woulda have stopped the car and walked up in the house and found out for myself who this other girl was
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i personally would have gone to the door and made him let me in... honey i thought you called because you missed me so i thought i'd surprise you...

this does concern me - you are considering moving in with a person you do not trust - why were you driving by the house checking up on him (and please don't pretend you weren't...)? how do you know it's a chick's car... did it say "barbie" on the side?
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Confront him,keep no secrets.
    LogCabinMom

Answer by LogCabinMom at 10:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010