Were you considered popular in high school? Why or why not?

Which "group" were you in?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 7:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was popular, but it wasn't a big deal. There was only 34 students in my graduating class. lol. The school was new and my class was the 2nd graduating class so it was still small...If I had gone to a bigger school, I don;t think I would've really been popular.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was invisible. I wasn't popular but I wasn't known as one of the "uncool" kids either. I was just another body that filled another seat in the classroom.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I hung out with everyone but the preppy people were dicks to me. Funny because I saw some cheerleader who thought she was all that and a bag of chips working at Wal-Mart!! lol! Made me happy!!

I didn't really have a crowd though. I moved to a new school my freshman year because my brother was hit by a truck but everyone made fun of him because they thought he was retarded so I spent a lot of time telling people to back off. The preps were assholes at my school! I wish I could have stayed at my old school but things happen you can't control.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I had a lot of friends, but I was not a huge part of the "popular" crowd. I had friends in probably just about every group.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i was my own person....i was a "stoner" and a "dance girl" and in some club....so technically i wasnt supposed to be a joiner..but i did things like dance because i enjoyed them no to be a "joiner' so the other stoners stated to not like me and the preppy pom girls didnt have much to do with me....i had a lot of guys following me around most days....2 or 3 waiting out side most class room doors on any giving day. and i wasnt dating any of them....i duno if i was popular i was myself... :) and didnt care what others thought....even if it did mean rejection...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Cheerleader:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was a majorette homecoming queen and best personality :) Wow, that was a long time ago :)

I was never the mean girl, I wanted to be friends with everyone, some of the teachers called me smiley b/c I smiled all the time.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes I was popular. I had 2 best friends and we rotated between groups, one day we chilled with the skaters, sometimes hung with the jocks, other days I hung with my band friends. Everyone knew me and most people liked me.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I was pretty much a loner but I would have been in the group of nerds.

Answer by Bmat at 7:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Not really. I was a "smart kid," a cheerleader, and I hung out with older party kids. I didn't really fit in with any group.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010