how can my baby comeearly

i need help to know how have my baby now cause it is hot and boring everyday and i'm ready to do what i got to do to have him and see him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• your baby will come when your baby is ready to come, not when you want him to. sorry.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• how far along are you?
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• agreed, and depending on how far along you are, it could result in serious consequences for the child.

The baby needs every minute and day that its in you womb to develop to its optimum health.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• how "early" is early to you?...I would avaiod having my baby early at all costs no mater how uncomfortable I was. Babies come when they are ready. Having a baby too early comes with lots of complications and health risks..ask any mother of a preemie
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 7:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• aww, u sound like me moma 2nd time around, im more impatient..im 36 weeks-an i want my daughter to come so bad. but i heard raspberry leaf tea, try sex, only if ur about 37weeks or more..but i wouldnt rush a baby out he will come when HE is ready not you =)
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Hmm.... that seems a bit selfish, I know how you feel but having a baby that is born too early is no fun. How far along are you? If you are 37+ weeks then just start walking.... take it easy and dont try anything crazy, you will lose sleep soon enough. lol ;o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i'm pretty sure this is a fake question???

throughout your pregnancy you can be active, have sex, eat spicy foods. these are things that are healthy for healthy women, and things that some people say can put you into labor if you are term, but won't cause your baby to be born "early"
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Don't risk your baby's life for no reason, let him finish cooking... he'll let you know when he's ready.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:01 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• be patient
    Mommy2be6810

Answer by Mommy2be6810 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 29, 2010