more kids

Would you plan for more kids if you could hardly afford to feed the ones you already have? By "planning" I also mean not using BC.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol my OB says "your trying to get pregnant if your not using contraceptives...there's no in between. your trying or your preventing"
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'd practice reliable birth control. Unfair to entire family to have more if you can not afford them.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• no way Im not crazy!!! If I cant afford anymore than why have more?
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 7:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• NO!!
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• No , that would just make everything more stressful.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• that would just be too much stress. no thanks i have enough!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Nope that's teaching the kids you already have irresponsibility
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• NO, but its not always as simple as that. Some people follow their religion and don't practice birth control. They believe God will provide. No one has the right to judge others.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Why on earth would anyone have more children if they couldn't afford the ones they already had. What so that the family could live off the goverment what kind of life is that to CHOOSE to give your children. I'm not saying you have to have a lot of money to buy your kids toys and clothes and stuff but come one being able to buy your children food is something you should be able to do on your own before having kids. I understand falling on hard times and getting a leg up using govt. aide but to plan to have more kids while on it is just crap.
    Michele975

Answer by Michele975 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• never! if someone told me i was wrong for wanting to stop having more children i'd tell them to pay for my kids and i'd have more. i think it's ridiculous to think someone else should provide for your children.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010