Is any one else disturbed?

I was playing Latte Land and I notice the add running next to my game and it is for Zoosk.com. It says do you want a girlfriend? and has a young girl who has to be under age with a girl kissing her cheek. I know that people have their own preferences but I think that a website targeted at moms should be a little more careful what they run as adds. To answer the question NO I DON"T WANT A GIRLFRIEND THAT COULD BE MY KID!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• eww.. You should click the contact us button at the bottom of the page and report to CM.

Answer by Bmat at 7:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Nasty!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I do not disturb that easily.

Answer by older at 7:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• lol i never pay any attention
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• that wouldn't disturb me, i wouldn't pay attn to it
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would have to see the add myself before I could decide..if i found it offensive, I would contact CM
    LadySaphira

Answer by LadySaphira at 7:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• We do not allow advertising like this. We'll look into it as it is possible that something has gotten through our screening, but you should also check your own computer for spyware as this can easily cause you to see unintended ads.
    Cafe PJB

Answer by Cafe PJB at 7:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think you are over reacting. Its just an ad and while it might not apply to you there may be a single lesbian or bi-sexual mother who is a member of this site.
    m_ellingson

Answer by m_ellingson at 7:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would definitely report it, some ad's are run by our internet provider and not by the actual website we are on.. so I would contact BOTH with a name of the sight. From there, if either sees and issue from it, or know they didn't send out the ad, they can either contact you back explaining your computer may be infected with spyware, or handle it from there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You are really being overly sensitive... I'm more offended by the vaccine ads and the fast food ads which always come up in the natural living groups and anti-vax groups which speak out against those very things.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010