Are you supposed to push yourself even more?

My family and I have been walking 2 miles everyday and drinking lots of water cut out sodas but today for some reason I feel sooo tired and he too he just got home from work we had dinner but neither one of us feel like doing anything I told him hmm? I wonder if this is the time your supposed to push yourself even more bc this is how it's starts you miss one day then the next. We did take this past Sat. off due to family here from out of town.
Can somebody give me some encouraging words thank you ladies ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• When your tired is not the time to work out, it makes you hate it. Good job on the no soda. I give myself two days off a week from working out, one it makes me enjoy the time off more and two I actually look foreward to working out. Never two days off in a row though, that can lead to lazyness. Kudo's to you and your family for being more active!
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 7:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I disagree with the pp- walking is not "working out". But it IS a change in routine... You need to stick to your routine to make it work. Even if you only amble around the block.

When I am extremely tired, taking a walk in the fresh air perks me up- You walk, get your heart rate up, after a few minutes you feel so much better!

(I also lost 100 lbs that I gained while pregnant- I know how hard a fight it is)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• If you can't do it today. Do it tomorrow but this time walk an extra mile.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 8:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Go for 10 minutes. If by 10 minutes you can't get into it, go back home. One rest day never hurt anyone. Your body might be telling you it needs a rest day.

sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 12:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2010