Any advice on weather or not to take a Zpak?? I woke up feeling really sick this morning. Body aches all over and head congestion...My hubby and i are trying to concieve and would be in the 1st trimester....help??

Kellixclark

Asked by Kellixclark at 7:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• if you are sick and got the meds from a doctor because you are sick, you should take the meds.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• if you're trying then you're not pregnant yet right? you should take something to make you feel better if it was prescribed to you.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• They prescribed not knowing we were trying to concieve...sooo i just called the dr and he said to ride it out...try not to take them....
    SO MY NEXT QUESTION:

Could I be feeling this way because i might be prego?? or is it to soon to tell??
    Kellixclark

Comment by Kellixclark (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• If it was prescribed then take it...I usually don't take anything for the symptoms you described, just lots of rest and stay hydrated, oh and don't forget good ol' chicken soup!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• ok great thanks!!
    Kellixclark

Comment by Kellixclark (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Head congestion isn't a sign of anything but, well, head congestion. **smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 4:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010