does anyone else get PMS to the piont you just want to hurt ppl?

i am on PMS and my kids are driving me nuts.literally. i wanted to really hurt them todayso i just took a couple of nerve pills and went to sleep. please tell me i am not the only one that feels the=is way.

jessle

Asked by jessle at 7:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• My ex- used to say my personality changed around PMS. I didn't believe him. But I had to have a total hysterectomy about 5 years ago, and I feel like a new woman. I think my hormones were really messed up.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I get like that sometimes. I always tell my DH that I wake up in the morning and its like anything that I am going to say is going to be mean that day. I know its not ok but its almost as though I fill with rage and everything ticks me off!! Sometimes I wonder if I have PMDD because it gets so bad.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I get that way but I never realize it until it's too late. I wish I could now when it is coming on. So no you are not alone.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Not really hurt them but definitely want to get away from them. I can feel my blood pressure rising and those kids and my husband seem to know exactly what buttons to push and what to say to get me furious during that week. I keep telling myself that I love them, but I don't always have to like them and I'm sure they feel the same way. Bring on MENOPAUSE!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I used to but I had a hysterectomy on March 22 of this year. I would actually get physically sick, severe cramping, nausea, chills, migraines in addition to the psychosis ( lol) for about a week and a half before Aunt Flo arrived. I could barely stand up straight or even get out of bed. I would turn into The Incredible Hulk when I DID get out of bed. I had endometriosis and thankfully don't have to deal with any of that anymore ( except for the migraines). I guess now I don't have an excuse if I throttle my husband!!! LOL!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:04 PM on Jun. 29, 2010