I had my two year old in panties all day today and she still wont pee on the potty....what can i do??

Kellixclark

Asked by Kellixclark at 8:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• With my daughter I had a sticker chart for everytime she went on the potty. I would watch for ques like her pulling on her panties, crossing her legs, going to a corner and then would rush her to the potty. Lots of praise when she went on it too. Oh and even when she had a diaper on at night i would wake her in the morning and take her to sit on the potty before she had a chance to pee in the diaper.
    They all do when they are ready, just keep persistant.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 8:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• When they are holding it like that you just have to wait her out. Don't let her leave the room or she will pee in another room. This is where I am with my 17 month old. She will hold it if she isn't in a diaper and everytime she leaves the room she pees. UGH!! Patience!!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• With my son I learned that he just wasn't ready....when he showed more interest, he got jello jigglers when he used the toilet. He was potty trained in 3 days, once HE was ready - and that wasn't until he was just passed 3 years old
    MoB.Monk

Answer by MoB.Monk at 10:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• and here I thought my 23 month old was the only super pee holder! Literally, this girl can hold it alllll day. The second I put a nap or bedtime dipe on her, it's SOAKED. She also has this neat little trick where she'll sit on the potty, get down, flush the toilet, and then piss on my floor. When i'm cleaning it up she says "bye bye pee pee" like she's supposed to when we're flushing it down the toilet. UGH. I'm almost desperate enough to bribe her with Oreo's.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2010