what is the likeliness i could be pregnant?

ok, so i am a single mom & things tend to always turn for the worst for me, so i'm naturally a skeptic.. i had unprotected sex back at that beggining of april. it was on the first day of my period & i took 2 pregnacy tests in may which both came back negative. i have also had both periods since the incodent & had a pap amear a week ago.. but for some reason i can not for the life of me shake the feeling of being pregnant!! Like i mentioned i already have i child who is still a todler so i remeber how i felt the first time. Ive been having cravings, heartburn, and cramps.. Ive also been having dreams of being pregnant ( which i know could be an over active imagination ). But is there any possible way that if my gyno wasnt lookingfor it she may have missed the signs? or that even though the tests were taken 27 and 30 days after the incident they could be wrong even with my periods? any advice will help!! :) thanks again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• stressing about it will give you all the symptoms of being pregnant.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I doubt that you're pregnant, I'm guessing your symptoms are stress induced, maybe a little guilt as well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I highly doubt you are pregnant.. Being that you had sex on the first day of your period.. and that you took tests already and they said you were negative. Women ovulate some point around 2 weeks AFTER their periods, and at that point, there would have been no living sperm left. It is probably just stress... or something bothering you. You have had periods since then as well.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I also doubt you are pregnant, you are probably just worrying about it too much and over thinking the "symptoms". :o) I've done it
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I highly doubt it, but if you are worried, then see if you can get a blood test at your doc's office.
    NIKopotamous

Answer by NIKopotamous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2010