Do you keep track of your period?

I just never have and my dr. would always get mad at me for not knowing any idea of a due date.

What are some benefits to keeping track, except for due dates?

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 8:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• I never did and my dr was irritated too! But now I use mirena and it's totally irregular.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 8:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Planning around it lol Like, you know your going to feel like crap when your period comes around. If anything goes funky, you'll know...in the case of health issues.
    I would just keep track for a few months and I knew I'd always start exactly 4 wks and 1 day from the last month I started.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Nope. I tend to know round about when it's coming just because I can figure it wasn't last week or the week before so it must be on it's way in a week... But no, I never keep track of all that!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I never do!! Ahh. lol mine is so irregular though.
    mommyluvshunter

Answer by mommyluvshunter at 8:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yep I keep track
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 8:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I do, that way I am prepared a few days before I am expecting it. Of course, for a long time we were trying to have a baby too, so it was easier that way also. But even after the baby comes I will keep track again.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I do, I have always just kind of made a little note of it on my cell phone calendar, just for reference. But now I really do it because of TTC and tracking ovulation.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 8:14 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I think my husband keeps track of it better than I do, probably for his own protection. I can get PMS pretty bad!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I never really have. I've always known about when I'm supposed to start, and I can always tell when its coming. I've been on the pill since my son was born, though, so I always know when to expect it now - although I'm not really keeping track, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• If something goes wrong, a record is a very useful thing.  When I first developed symptoms of my fibroids, they would have been considered very insignificant to a doctor.  However my symptoms became increasingly more serious at a very alarming rate.  I was able to give my doctor an accurate history of my normal cycles and a VERY detailed record of my symptoms as they progressed month by month. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010