tinge of pink..

i just found out im pregnant, have my first appointment tommarow, so im guessing im about 5-6 weeks..i went to the bathroom a little while ago and when i wiped i had a tinge of pink on the toilet paper..i dont know what this means..could implantation spotting happen at this stage? my first pregnancy i had some bleeding cuz i had placenta previa, i dont think the placenta is formed yet..so its hard to try and compare what this might mean..any information would be helpful, i just hope its not going to turn into a miscarriage...thanks guys.

MaciesMommy09

Asked by MaciesMommy09 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's completely normal!! I had it with my kiddo. and am having it now. but when you start to BLEED a lot..Go to your doctor hun
    mommyluvshunter

Answer by mommyluvshunter at 8:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It could be totally normal. Just watch out for bleeding and heavy cramping. Make sure you talk to your dr about it tomorrow as well. Good luck! Lots of sticky baby dust!
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 8:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Completely normal in pregnancy. It may be cervical discharge, which is expected to increase during pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Just mention it to your dr. tomorrow but it can be perfectly normal. congrats!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Perfectly normal. At this stage of pregnacy (5-6 weeks) your placenta is forming and the fetal pole may be visible on an internal ultrasound. If you are concerned, ask for an ultrasound...I had my first U/S this pregnancy at 6w1d because of a similar issue and I saw the yolk sac, fetal pole, and we even got to hear the heartbeat. :)
    NIKopotamous

Answer by NIKopotamous at 3:02 AM on Jun. 29, 2010