Would you rather serve a life sentence in prison or be executed?

I'm on a roll right now with questions, trying to give all of you Answerers ( is that a word, lol?) something to do. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 8:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess it would depend on where I was in prison... Min. Security, let me live out my life... Max Security, kill me now!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• someone else to cook and clean for me....
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• executed. I'd rather get it over with quickly then get raped and beaten in prison for years!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• If I were a man..I think i'd rather be executed than spend life in prison. But for some reason I don't think a womans prison is as tough or as bad as a mans,lol. Wow..do I sound stereotupical or what? lol. I just think that the womens setting wouldnt be so rough, I'm sure they have thier moments of craziness but maybe not as violent as a mans prison, idk. I probably don't make any sense,lol. Ok, hows this..I think I'd like to try the prison out first , see how it goes and if its bad, I'll ask to be executed,LOL. Damn, I need to get sleep,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• depends on the crime.. if i did anything horrible to a person like kill them.. i'ld like to be excuted. why? because i am sure them ppl in jail will hurt those who kills old ppl, children and kids. if it was like.charged on something i never did.. i'ld rather sit there and get paid when i get out after them figuring out.. it was never me
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 8:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010