diet slump

i have hit a diet slump i eat onlt 1200 calories and i have lost fourty pounds so far but now i feel like i havent lost any weight in the last few weeks and i am getting so discuraged! is their any thing else i can do i exersize and i have talked to a doctor about my diet it is safe!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Nutritional cleansing worked for me.

There is more info here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com

If you have any questions message me or email me. My contact info is on the blog site.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• just do some knee lifts to your shoulder from the elbow to the knee, drink water to take place of food, and use cups of ice in the freezer to keep your drinks cool : ) Good luck .
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• congratulations on your weight loss, hang in there, don't give in.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Wow, congrats on the weight loss you have accomplished, that's major! Would you be interested in home fitness DVDs such as Turbo Jam or the newly released Turbo Fire? You may need to change your workout routine to get you out of that slump. Check out my site www.fit4apurpose.com to find those DVDs. I've lost 7lbs using Turbo Jam in the last four weeks so I'm going to start Turbo Fire this week.

Hope this helps :)
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 1:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• thank you all i only need to lose 20 more pounds but it is getting much harder as each mont passes! thank you for all your support!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 11:21 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• change up your routine, sometimes when you are doing the same thing you can get in a rut.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• im in same situation. 1200 calories and jog 5 miles a day. i dont want to drop calories and put myself into stavation mode so im going to start using weights after my jog and add some hills to my workout. those last 10-20 are the hardest!
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Change up your workouts and actually up your cals by 200-300 just for a few days to give your body a jumpstart to burning again!
    sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 12:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2010