Is anyone else annoyed by the tattling going on in the "Answers" group?

It's like kindergarten in there!!

Bethsunshine

Asked by Bethsunshine at 8:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm so tired of the drama on CM. It needs to be stopped. I feel like its a high school.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You mean the part where they ask whether or not there should be rules against things and then ask for examples? I suppose we could just say ban everything and only let us say nice happy things and discuss Twilight and Denim Huggies. I'd rather they let us hash it out and make our case for them NOT deleting things just because people whine about it. But suit yourself.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I hadn't noticed it, but I think I have an idea of one specific situation you're referring to. Let me guess, someone reported her question and it got deleted?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:21 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Which group are you referring to? So, basically there's a group talking about all of us? That seems quite unfair!

How is it possibly unfair? They spammed the top of the page with a link for 2 weeks, they throw the link in every message they send someone who reports something, and they still have it pop up in your "report card" banner? The only reason people aren't participating in that group is because they didn't give a damn until suddenly they didn't like something that was decided without them.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You know there a person who reads all these posts anyway,so she'd find out eventually. Its just giving her a heads up.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• The point of the group is to help make the answer section better. Get over it!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• That's one, but there's a lot more going on in there.
    Bethsunshine

Comment by Bethsunshine (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Meh, my say means little- The Mods are NOT on my side... too many of them are christian.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I just find it a little bit ridiculous that the admins are asking the group members " Should I delete this?" Should I suspend this person?" The admins created this whole new system and they wonder why people are upset about it.
    Bethsunshine

Comment by Bethsunshine (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I haven't gone into that group so wouldn't know
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 28, 2010