Did you like or dislike Nuva ring?

Went to the doc today and she recommended Nuva Ring. Any thoughts? Likes, dislikes? Seems like it would be annoying during sex.

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 8:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• IT MAY MY LEG HURT UNTIL I COULD BARLEY WALK ON IT.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Never tried it but the idea of having to dig in my vagina every month doesn't sound apealing to me....lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I've used it. It works well, nice not to have to take a pill every day. Two things I didn't like about it though...it kinda killed the in the heat of sex moment when I had to tell him to stop so I could take it out real quick and then afterwards had to run to the bathroom to wash it off and put it back in and instead of cuddling afterwards...he was already snoring by the time I got back, lol. The other thing I didn't like about it was that it fell out a couple times when I sneezed or coughed really hard! LOL. Maybe I didn't push it up far enough or something, idk...I just know that kinda sucked. Other than that though..it does work.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I use it. I like not having to remember to take a pill everyday. I can remember to remove something out of me once a month a lot easier lol. It can be a little odd during sex but I'll take him hitting it around over being pregnant any day.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 9:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I LOVED IT!!! I never had a problem with it. I put it in and 3 weeks later took it out (little tricky) 3 days later started my period and week later put a new one in! Hubby never felt it during sex and I never felt it once it was in. Also it never fell out! lol!!! Not on it any more because we are ttc!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Worriedmom... I had an IUD for 8 years so I'm not so worried about that...
    The leg thing is concerning. Hmmm...
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 8:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thanks ladies. I got a couple free samples so I'm going to give it a try. Btw, good luck with ttc summer!
    Mel_in_PHX

Comment by Mel_in_PHX (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010