I really need help...

I just found out im pregnant, im 6 weeks and 6 days... I got my last period on May 11th. The problem is that i had sex with a different guy on may 4th.. is there a chacne it could be the other guys??? plz help and dont judge me i already have anough stress as it is...ALSO...and if you go to its a link where you enter your last period and it calculates how far along you are date you conceived and EDD ... is it accurate???

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• unfortunately yes there is a chance that it could be the other guys sweetie, but i would suggest go to the doctor, not something over the internet. your doctor can always tell you more and make you more comfortable than a internet site, things will work out, your not alone. and talk to your doctor he/she will not judge you.

Answer by enjen at 3:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• it is possible it's the other guys. calculate 2 weeks from the first day of your last period and that should give you the conception date, and if you can remember which guy you slept with closest to that date, you could have your answer to who the father is. most sites are fairly accurate when it comes to calculating you edd.

Answer by LadyBishop at 3:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Any sex you have within about a week surrounding ovulation can result in pregnancy. When I got pregnant with my daughter, the sex happened 5 days before I ovulated. So yes, it could be either guy's baby. Good luck.

Answer by amp83 at 7:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• All due date calculators are based on your last period. That is what your doc will go based on too. It may change based on your first ultrasound, but probably not.

Answer by amp83 at 7:51 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yes, it can be the other guy.

Answer by manna1qd at 1:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You can be off by as much as 15 days on conception date either earlier or later. There is a way to do a paternity test prior to birth but it involves doing an Amnio and that can sometimes be dangerous to you and your baby. Just be honest about it and ask for a paternity test. That way you can help your baby live a healthier life if the father has health problems.

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2008