Any one have hypothyroid/Anemia?

I had my daughter 3 months ago. Lately I have been having hot flashes, fatigue, body aches, weight gain, hair loss, bruising, vaginal bleeding almost every week, today it was like I was hypoglycemic, when I didnt eat for a just a few hrs. It seems like I keep getting more and more symptoms. Any advice, or thoughts. I have a dr apt on tues next week.

Cherish050307

Asked by Cherish050307 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like your hormones are still working to get back to normal.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have hashimoto disease which starts out as hyperthyroid and ends up hypothyroid. It is autoimmune but is a disease where the body attacks the thyroid. I have a lot of the symptoms you mentioned (except the bleeding - I'm 51). You should consult your dr. and rely on his/her advice more than what you will find here.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yeah, it sounds kind of like your hormones are still trying to readjust. I'm hypothyroid, and all I've ever had for symptoms were fatigue, hair loss, constipation, dry skin, unexplained weight gain, etc. I only knew I was hypothyroid because it runs so heavily in my family. Hopefully your doctor can help you next week.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2010