What kind of phone do you have, and what is ur favorite app?

Cherish050307

Asked by Cherish050307 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Droid. Favorite app is probably the puzzles and games but the most useful is maps and Google Earth
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• no phone
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• AT&T pantech, what can I say, I don't like alot of features. I'm simple. lol
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 9:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Blackberry, fav app is Slacker Radio. I listen to it all the time! Everywhere i go lol, customize your own stations, block artists or songs, mark favorites, pause and skip. Sames me from transfering music to the phone.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 9:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• MY PHONE FROM T-MOBILE, AND SO FAR I LIKE PANDORA.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:04 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have a Blackberry, don't use apps for the phone. I do however have an i-Touch and I LOVE Talking Carl.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:06 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• A Red- Black Berry flip, no apps. I have an i-Pod Touch so I get apps, movies and music on there.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Driod! I have no idea how I lived with out it before! haha! I love all the apps, it all makes my life easier! Email, banking, MP3... and all the busy stuff!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have the Incredible by Verizon, my fave app is "Advanced Task Killer" which closes out all the open apps. My Hubby got his phone first and the battery kept dying all the freakin time! Someone told him that the apps stay open even after you 'close' them and to get this app. WE LOVE IT!!! It saves on our batteries.
    weberbaby

Answer by weberbaby at 10:48 PM on Aug. 8, 2010