Your baby can read?

Has anyone ever tried the your baby can read, I Keep Seeing Commercials for it and was just wondering if it really works.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in General Parenting

• YES AND IT MUST BE BORING TO THEM, BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT SIT AND WATCH IT.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• They sell in it baby stores now, just seen it in BUY BUY BABY today! I am sure it is sort of like teaching babies sign language. I dont know anyone who has used it though...
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 9:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have heard bad things about it. But i've never tried it and i've never checked to see if any of the claims (good or bad) are true.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• yanno I think its just as effective to read to your baby. I have seen the commercials and it seems like alot of memory, visiul and hearing memory. I know my son read very early(about 2) and i believe it was a direct result of reading to him every night since birth.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:17 PM on Jun. 28, 2010