whats one of your favorite idiot realization?

i posted this before, and thanks to the 3 ladies that commented, your realizations were hilarious! but i wanna get some more responses.
mine was that today i found out that you can make coffee without a coffee maker, another mom said " theres this lever on the gas pump that makes pumping gas hands free" < that was hilarious! (sorry if i offend you, using ur response)

khmymommi

Asked by khmymommi at 9:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• when I had my 2 yr old and newborn in bed with me, DH was away, 3 a.m. and older son wakes me up saying "mommy!" and throws up all over me and the bed, rush him to the bathroom, babe wakes up screaming, smell of puke, trying to decide whether to pick up babe, change clothes first or change other son, a flash in my brain says "now I'm REALLY a mom..." - honestly, first time I really felt like a mother...
    LisaLulu

Answer by LisaLulu at 9:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Ohh... I'm married. Just got married this past april 23.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Hmmm... not sure if this is on track with your question or not, but I was an idiot nonetheless. There was a whole room full of people at my house watching True Blood (a vampire TV series on HBO) on Sunday night, and one of my friends said something like, "Look outside... it's still daylight!" during one of the scenes, and I noticed that I was the only person who looked out my living room window (she meant that there was a vampire scene on the show that showed daylight... they are supposed to burn from daylight). Gosh, I am slow sometimes!!!! Nobody noticed though, so I was okay. ;-P
    sarah_smile

Answer by sarah_smile at 9:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010