What's a good new movie to rent?

I am completely oblivious to what is out right now. What's a new release that you would recommend and (without spoiling the movie), why did you think it was good?

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 9:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Entertainment

• Dear John , The Crazies , Wolfman , The Warlords, Remember me, Shes out of my League, When in Rome, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs, Green Zone, Couples retreat, Youth and Revolt , Alice in Wonderland, shutter island.
    MizfitMommy

Answer by MizfitMommy at 9:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Alice in Wonderland-though it was better on a big screen ;) still love pretty much anything Johnny Depp or Tim Burton though so yeah...

we just watched The Book Of Eli a couple nights ago and really liked it- it was an ending we didn't expect -a very cool movie
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• The Blindside.

My sister's keeper.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I just saw From Paris With Love yesterday adn relly liked it which suprised my cause I don't uaually like action movies at all I like John Travolta in that role to me he made the whole movie but is not a movie for kids for sure
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 12:03 AM on Jun. 29, 2010