What do you think I have no one to talk to

This man that I'm with is a selfish man whenever he has money he does whatever he wants to do with it. When I have money I have to take care of our needs and responsibility. I'm 9months Pregnant and I'm working a part-time position its par time but I'm grateful to have this job. My boyfriend is currently unemployed and he doesn't have a drivers license. He recently exhausted his unemployment benefits. So I'm supporting the family with my little budget. I get about $500 a month in earning he used to 800 a month in unemployment our rent is $450. I pay rent each month he pays insurance which is $37 storage $44 and phone $50. about $15o I'm left with nothing he has all this money to himself he does what ever the hell he wants to do with it I'm not able to have nothing I cant buy my kids or my self clothes nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• He sounds like a drain on you and on your resources. It sounds, from your question, that you know what you should do.

Answer by Bmat at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• not to sound nasty, but you need to leave his ass if he isnt doing anything to help you or the children and is just taking taking taking. A relationship is about give and take not take and take alone.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 9:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• boot him out now while it's easier
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I guess I would be having a very frank conversation about what your expectations are. I would communicate that this current plan is not working for you and ask him to work with you to come up with a plan you can both agree on. Personally, I would write the plan up and stick it to the fridge.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• You need to hide some money away. And if your rent is that low, then that's pretty good.
    Mommy2mj

Answer by Mommy2mj at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• cancel the phone and storage get rid of whatever don't fit your paying a monthly fee just 2 keep stuff ur not using anyway and a phone is not a neccesity either. those 2gether leave u alot more money left over.
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 9:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2010