Spotting between cycles?

For the past year or so, my period has been coming every approx 42-48 days. 2 cycles ago it came 2 weeks early. This past cycle it came a week earlier than the 2 weeks. I began my last period 11 days ago. It was lite, but every month the flow changes and it lasted approx 5 days. About an hour ago I noticed I was spotting. Not much but this has never happened before. What could it be?

dastephan6

Asked by dastephan6 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Health

• Hormones, stress, dieting, over-exerting yourself, age... the list goes on. I too started to spot in the middle of my cycles here and there, Dr contributes it to my age and changing hormones:(

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• 42-48 days means you are skipping every other period. The spotting could be a light regular period

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2010