Do you think there is a lot of "drama" on CM?

I keep hearing people complain about it, but I swear I never see it. Maybe I'm just only in low drama groups. I'm trying to figure out if it's a ramapant as I keep hearing, or if it's just a few loud people that are complaining. LOL
SO what's your experience??

Asked by new_mom808 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in About CafeMom

• NC is a drama fest, answers and journals occasionally get a little rowdy. For the most part though the places I hang out in are low key. I do see a lot of complaining about it though.

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• i see alot of it.especially in the new comers group

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yeah, you must be lucky enough( and smart enough,lol) to only be in drama free groups. Because some of the groups that I am in are nothing but drama. I'm starting to think that those groups are " bitch" groups in disguise,lol.

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Short answer, yes.

I'm driving the cm team nuts over in phi beta momma right now because everyone is so nice there. And the ladies that play latte land and bakers street are top notch.

I've had to check out of the busier groups tho. There's a lot of judgment about who's version of parenting is right.

What groups are you in? I could use some low drama-ness.

Answer by lovinangels at 9:35 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• New comers is very high drama, that's the only group I"m in that is like that.

Answer by SLGross215 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• @ loving Ha-Ha, Yea I used to be in Latte Land a lot and you're right those ladies are great.
    I'm most active in Breastfeeding moms, Toddlers & Preschool Group and Fall 2008 babies, and a few politicly focused groups. I've not seen any real drama. A couple of skirmishes here and there but no drama.

Comment by new_mom808 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Yes, usually in the groups with a lot of members.

Answer by tanya777 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2010