Cranky baby wont settle

These days it seems she crys more then she is happy... Im sure its just a stage but Im not gona lie she is wearing me out... She is fourteen months so I cant blame it on colic, and Im prity sure its just because she is teething (she just got her first two teeth last week), but I dont know how to be grumpy with her. I know she is tired but sadly so am I, what will help? Ive tried teething tablits they dont seem to do much

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's got to be the teeth. I took mine in a few weeks ago because he kept pulling on his his and has been so cranky. It's his ear. He is getting the back teeth in which his ped. said it also makes him feel like his ear hurts. :(
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Motrin
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• When it comes to the point of him/her continually crying for an hour straight, and you've tried everything from trying to sooth any hunger issues to rocking to teething rings and nothing is working..

I would give him a little Tylenol or baby oriegel. (sp?)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• SP???
    candlefire22

Comment by candlefire22 (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Jun. 29, 2010