It has been seven months since my son was born through a c section and I have not lost any weight:( What can I do to help I dried up and can't breast feed anymore, I am exercising and eating right but nthing seems to be working? Help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The same that anyone else does...cut calories and exersize.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I feel for you with my first daughter i had the same issue, i tried everything! i would say continue eating right and exercising, drink plenty of water, i didnt start losing untill she was about a year old! for some reason with my second baby the weight came off with no problem!
    whatthefawna

Answer by whatthefawna at 9:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• go to the dr and get your horomone levels checked. Also, try weight watchers maybe? I had post partum thyroiditus, and the medicine returned things to normal, but I still have trouble...I will be starting weight watchers very soon.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 10:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Bless your heart! I too understand how frustrating it can be to deal with weight issues. I'm no fitness expert, but I can tell you that I have lost 7lbs in the last four weeks by walking/joggin 2-4 miles 5 days a week and using Turbo Jam. Message me for more details, I would love to share.

Best wishes :)
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 1:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Nutritional cleansing worked for me.

There is more info here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com

If you have any questions message me or email me. My contact info is on the blog site.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 7:47 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• First of all it takes at least a year for everything to get back to normal. I would start by making a food journal and writing down everything you eat. After a week or 2 take a look at it and I bet you'll be surprised how much or what you've been eating. Then start making a exercise journal and log in everytime you exercise. Seeing it on paper or a calender really makes a difference and can motivate you even more.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 8:27 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Cut your caloric intake. Food journal is the best way to see where you need to make changes. I use caloriecount.about.com .

sokkamum

Answer by sokkamum at 12:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2010