Have you ever been "walked in on"

I wanna hear your storys! My four year old daughter decided to just wake up at 3 am and come in mommy and daddys room. usually were good about remembering to lock the door. Well we were under the blankets and didnt hear the door open and next thing ya know she hops up and ben and get under the covers and says "daddy whats wrong with m mommy?" our excuse... "mommy and daddy are having a pillow fight" hahah!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Not yet, anyway.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• When my oldest daughter was four she walked in on us and we were not under the covers I can tell you that! She just stood there, flabbergasted. We quickly parted ways and she ran back to her room. My husband and I went to her room to talk to her and she had already moved on and basically forgotten about it. I am pretty sure that we were WAY more traumatized than she was LOL!
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 9:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• uh...no. why are you having sex at 3am? lol I'm DEAD ASLEEP lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• the first time a few nights ago, but we were only getting ready to do something so she didn;t really see anything lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• oh ya she is 5
    mommy5409

• Thankfully my son is only 10 months old so we don't have to worry about that problem yet, but yes I've been walked in on SEVERAL times by other ppl. My old bfs college roommate walked in, then hurried up and ran out and didn't come back for like 4 hours hahaha. My BIL walked in on my fiance and I when we were in high school. I jumped on the side of the bed and the funny thing is that he continued talking about whatever it was he came in there for! LOL And some friends walked in on me once. All situations that could have been avoided I suppose but it makes for a good laugh now!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• thank God not yet lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• My son was 5 when he walked in on us, we thought he was completely asleep and kinda forgot to still lock the door. Just so happens I was on top and he comes in, I pull the blanket quickly over us and my husband goes "go back to bed bud, i'll come tuck you in" so my son turns around and as he was waking away yells " I saw that!" I couldnt stop laughing after that!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 9:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Err not by my little ones, But funny story..
    My ex from a long time ago, had the house to himself for the weekend, so we stayed the night there, I awoke to the sound of breaking glass and being sprayed by hot coffee, Apparently his dad decided to come back to the ranch early because he felt bad leaving him alone to do all the feedings in the morning, and thought he would be nice and bring him some coffee to wake him up, So in walks dear ole dad, sees me apparently in all my glory, since it was to hot for covers...EEEEEK, Drops the cup, runs downstairs my Then BF laughs his ass off, then goes downstairs to"pee" supposedly, OMG he never came back up he sat down to BF, I sat up there for what seemed like forever till i had the nerve to walk down the staircase, which is in direct view of the dining room table in front of his dad and three cousins.. What a way to meet the family!
    Armygrl1

Answer by Armygrl1 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2010