where can i find a food puree for baby food?

puresouthern

Asked by puresouthern at 9:39 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you don't need to puree food, just fork mash==especially if you are waiting until the highly reccomended 6 months. but if you insist a blender or food processor works fine.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm confused by the wording of your question...you mean like a device to puree food for baby? By a mini food processor.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:40 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Do you mean where can you buy jars of baby food? Most grocery stores carry it.
    Or you can just puree your own.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Target sells a portable food mill for making baby food. It has a case and is only about $15.00. I had one and I loved it.
    SLGross215

Answer by SLGross215 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Walmart or Kmart
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• A food processor, food mill or even a blender will work. I use a Vita Mix. LOVE IT
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• There is one that is pretty pricey but its AMAZING.. its called Beaba baby cooker, you should check it out!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• my bf and I are not liking the idea of giving our daughter jar baby food because we have heard that it contains lead. I have a blender but by the time i get done blending the food most of it will be on the blade or sides of the blender. in order to make enought for her to eat i would have to freeze some of it and right now i dont have that enough tuperware for that. I had a food puree for my 7byr old but i loaned it to someone and cant get it back cause they miss placed it.
    puresouthern

Comment by puresouthern (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Jul. 2, 2010