How soon after you took Clomid did you get PG?

I'm going to be setting up a doctors app. soon and maybe asking about Clomid but was wondering how soon after anyone took it, that they got pregnant?

DisturbedMind20

Asked by DisturbedMind20 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Never used it, sorry
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• NEVER! I took it for 9 months to no avail! Went off of it in February to prepare for brain surgery in May. Found out in July I was pregnant and had been for less than 1 week prior to the surgery. GOD WORKS WITHOUT MEDICINE!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 9:55 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Well i'm asking for the ones who have taken it...and its been about 2 years so i'm getting impatient with waiting
    DisturbedMind20

Comment by DisturbedMind20 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Try Vitex. Its an herbal pill but I swear by it. I started taking it for 3 months, and I swear its what helped me get pregnant. Do some research but all the research I looked up all had great reviews but you must take it atleast 3 months+ but I think no more then 9 -12 months
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 10:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• ok...ill look into it more
    DisturbedMind20

Comment by DisturbedMind20 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i tried 6 cycles of clomid but did not have a pregnancy..But had a pregnancy with letrozole in the first try..But that ended in M/C..Now TTC again..Goodluck..
    Merry070707

Answer by Merry070707 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2010

• The first time I used it, it took 2 rounds. This time though I am currently on my 5th round. It just depends really.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 8:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2010