ever since my son's formula was changed to carnation good start. his bowel movements have been more frequent and the color has changed to dark green and seedy. is that common and is carnation good start

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Jun. 28, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• By seedy do you mean like mustard-like seedy? Or do you mean pellets that look almost like rabbit poop? I ask because typicaly when you switch formulas babies tend to get constipated from the change and the constipation looks like rabbit poop (pellets in the diaper)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I will just say this--when I had my son, the nurse said to me--It doesn't matter whether you use enfamil or similac, just please don't use the Carnation Good Start. She said that even though WIC tried to get them to recommend it, but that they wouldn't because the doctors don't approve of it.

How ever, bowel movement can change when there is a change in formula
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2010